In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Let’s go for a run at the heart of nature. The second IT'S FREEZIN' SEASON TRAIL RUN takes you on a 5K course that will work your legs, upper body and requires your concentration and attention. Join us on March 6 for this inaugural trail run at Strawberry Picnic Area in the North Chagrin Reservation, one of the largest and most diverse properties in the area! Receive a commemorative winter hat and explore this beautiful region. Race capped at 150 runners!
Strawberry Picnic Area in the North Chagrin Reservation (located off Buttermilk Falls Parkway in Willoughby Hills)
Packet Pickup/Registration: 8:00am
WHAT YOU GET
Commemorative Winter Hat
Top Male and Female Overall
– Participants must be symptom free of illness for 14 days. Symptomatic individuals MUST stay at home.
– Participants traveling to event are recommended to travel alone or with members of immediate family only.
– Participants are recommend to wear a face covering to the starting line and can remove their face covering when they start running. Please put masks back on after you finish.
– When your wave is called to the Start Line, stand on an X mark which will be 6ft away from another runner. If the X mark washes away due to the weather, line up 6ft away from another runner.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
– Bottled water will be available at the finish line. There will be no water stop during the 5K course. Please bring your own water if needed for the course.
DURING RACE GUIDELINES
– Please no spitting or nose-clearing around the start/finish lines and near other runners.
– All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles, or other close contact before, during, or after the event.
– During competition, participants must abide by the six-foot mandated social distancing regulations when passing other participants.
POST RACE GUIDELINES
– Upon finishing the race, participants must head directly to their vehicles. No congregating at finish line and/or parking areas. There is no formal Award Ceremony.
– Spectators are not permitted on course, at start line, finish line, or parking areas.
– Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.