ZANESVILLE CITY HALF MARATHON
Please join us for the 1st annual Zanesville City Half Marathon!
WHEN / WHERE
Saturday, September 14th
Zane Landing, downtown Zanesville. The race will start and end at this location
Participants will enjoy a route throughout the city of Zanesville. Begins and ends in downtown Zanesville You’ll enjoy a scenic route through historic neighborhoods, finishing across the world famous Y Bridge. Total course elevation change is a manageable 414 ft.
Half Marathon - 7:00am
5k Run/ Walk - 7:15am
1 Mile Run/Walk - 7:15am
Awards will be issued to the top three overall male/female finishers in the Half Marathon and the 5k.
Awards will also be issued to the top male/females in each of the following age categories:
14-under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
The 1 mile Run/Walk will not be eligible for awards.
Results will be published on our website at www.muskingummultisports.com following the conclusion of the race.
RACE PACKETS & FINISHLINE PERKS
Your race packet will include a gender specific race-shirt with the official race logo, finish line food and beverage.
1. Register online here by clicking the "REGISTER NOW" button
2. Print or Pick up a registration form then drop-off or mail the entry form to:
Muskingum County Community Foundation
Attn. Hanna Luburgh Agin
534 Putnam Ave. Zanesville, OH 43701
3. A printable entry is available at the top of this page.
4. Packet pick-up will begin Friday September 13th 2:00 PM -8:00 PM @
Secrest Auditorium 334 Shinnick St, Zanesville, OH 43701
5. Race Morning Registration / Packet Pickup will be 5:45am - 6:45pm Only.
Register prior to August 14th / on or before September 13th / On Race Day
½ Marathon: $45.00 / $50.00 / $60.00
5k: $25.00 / $30.00 / $40.00
1 Mile: $15.00 / $20.00 / $30.00OUR GOALS
Raise funds which will expand charitable giving and improve quality of life in Muskingum County according to our cornerstone objectives
1. Increasing life expectancies of children and adults in Muskingum County
Decrease rates of substance addiction
Decrease obesity rates of children and adults
2. Increasing number of sports participation in area facilities
3. Increasing usage of parks and open spaces
4. Increasing opportunities for wellness and recreationRACE CONTACT
For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR contact Race Director Hanna Luburgh-Agin 740.624.5057