In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
First Baptist Church Muskgoee
111 S 7th St
Muskogee, OK US 74401
About Faster than the Pastor:
First Baptist Church Muskogee will host Faster than the Pastor on May 3rd at 6:00 pm (Moved to May Friday, 10th). This event is a 5k, 1 Mile Fun Run, and a Block Party from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. This event will be bringing together many churches in the area and several local non-profit organizations. All race fees will go to support those local non-profits, which includes the Pregnancy Resource Center, Bridges Out of Poverty, Muskogee Food Bank, Fostering Hope, and Living Water Ministry for Niger, Africa.
- Run Start Time: Registration will open at 5:00, both the 5k & Fun Run will start at 6:00
- Block Party: This will run from 5:00 to 8:00 pm and is free for the entire community. There will be fun games and activities for the whole family and carnival food for sale for $1.
- Run Registration Fees (Pre-registered / Day off sign up):
Fun Run: $20 / $25
5k: $25 / $30
18 & Under for Either Event: $15 / $20
- T-shirts: Please Resister by Sunday April 28th (Now Monday, May 6th) to get a guaranteed T-shirt
- Awards: Trophies will go to the top 3 overall male and female finishers and medals will be given to the top 3 M/F in each age group.
- Age Groups: 8 and under, 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and Over
Living Water Ministry for Niger (LWMN): Formed in Muskogee in 2007, This non-profit organization seeks to provide material and financial resources to the people of the Western African country of Niger. In addition to meeting economic and physical needs, LWMN spreads the gospel message to many villages through Evangelical campaigns.
· Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC): PRC offers a trustworthy place for women in the Muskogee area to discuss their situation and options. A good decision can only be made with factual information about pregnancy and abortion, so that is where PRC steps and provides a great resource to young women.
· Bridges out of Poverty: Bridges helps Empower low income families to radically change their lives by discovering and overcoming barriers to success. This program is making a big impact in Muskogee and hundreds of individuals and families have benefited by completing this 20 week program.
· Community First Center: The CFC provides food on an emergency basis for under resourced families in Muskogee County. This ministries is located across the street from FBC and the Muskogee Public Library.
· Fostering Hope: There are over 300 foster children in Muskogee County. Fostering Hope’s goal is to provide immediate material needs to foster children and aide foster parents as they offer their homes and hearts.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.