In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
DATE: Saturday, August 12th
RACE START: 6:30am
LOCATION: Citizen Potawatomi Nation Cultural Heritage Center, 1899 Gordon Cooper Drive, Shawnee OK
COST: $40 (additional online registration processing fees may apply)
SWAG: All participants will receive a custom race medal and event t-shirt. **Race t-shirts are not guaranteed for registrations after July 21, 2023**
COURSE: The course is on Firelake Golf course and is mostly flat with mild incline/decline at the start and finish.
DISTANCE: 5K (3.1 miles)
RESULTS: All participants will be professionally chip timed and receive an official race finish time. Results will be available on this website and FireLake Fireflight Balloon Festival Facebook page within 48 hours of race finish.
REGISTRATION: For the convenience of participants, multiple registration options are available:
· Online with RunSignUp (online registration fees will apply); DEADLINE: August 9th @ 11:59PM
· Race Day registrations will NOT be permitted.
· Top Overall Male and Female
· 1st Aid Station with bottled water will be available around the midway point on the course
· Refreshments will be available at the finish line for participants
· Strollers are not permitted on the course.
· Dogs/animals are not permitted on the course.
· All youth 12 yrs. and under MUST be accompanied by an adult while participating
PACKET PICKUP: For the convenience of participants, (2) packet pickup options are available:
Thursday, August 10th and Friday, August 11th, 11:30am-4:30pm @ Firelake Wellness Center
· Packet PU will not be available on race day.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.