Skiatook, OK US 74070
Please join us for the Run the Rails 5k, one of many events going on during Skiatook's Pioneer Day Festival. The run will start and finish at Skiatook Central Park, which is the north trailhead for the Osage Prarie Trail. The 5k course will follow a former rail line that was converted into a trail in 2006 and extends from 14 miles from OSU Tulsa to Skiatook.
- Registertion fee is $30 until September 10 and $35 from September 11 to the day of the race
- Registration fee for students is $15, for early registration and race day.
- Register by September 17 to get a guarenteed T-shirt
- Medals Awarded to the top 3 in every 10 year age groups.
- 5k course will be a new USATF Certified Course. CLICK HERE FOR COURSE MAP
- Race timing by I:40 Race Service
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.