In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join our Half or Full Marathon 18-week training program that has helped 1000's of runners and walkers reach their marathon or half marathon goals. This training session race goal will be the 2020 Route66 Half and Full Marathon in November, you do not have to do the race to train with us.
Cost: $35 until 7/18 and $40 after (This does not include registration for a marathon)
Training Schedule:Monday and Thursday Nights at 5:30pm, Saturday Mornings time and location varies (Saturday's are our long mileage days)
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
Join us to complete your first or 101st half or full marathon! If you have questions please contact us email@example.com or 918-749-7557.
Our first Training Run will be Saturday July 18th at 7:00am. You will receive an email from your Run Leader the week of July 12th with more details about the route and training. Training plans will be uploaded to our website by July.
If you would like to know more or have questions please stop by or give us a call at 918-749-7557.
Frequently Asked Questions about RunnersWorld Tulsa Training
Additional race information can be found at http://runnersworldtulsa.com/training.html.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.