In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://hero-up.org/.
On September 5, 2020 we invite you to lace up your running shoes, don your cape and mask, and pound the pavement for Children's Cancer Research! 100% of race net proceeds go to children's cancer research. This year's virtual race will be different from any other races before, but we hope we can still all feel the inspiration of the many children fighting against cancer as we raise money to improve treatment options for these kids.
VIRTUAL RESULTS SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. When the race officially starts on Saturday, September 5th you’ll receive a text message and email welcoming you to the race.
2. You must complete your run between Saturday, September 5th and end of day Saturday September 12th
3. Submission of your race results can be done via text message or web form.
4. When submitting your results, you’ll have the option to include a link to you Strava, Garmin Connect, or RunKeeper activity. If you do this, your results will be marked as Verified. If you don't have one of these apps, you can install Strava from your phone's app store and run with your phone.
5. Results will be ranked online in the following categories: overall, gender, and age group.
In our first seven years, our donations have totaled $154,000 to the Doernbecher Foundation for children's cancer research and to the Children's Cancer Therapy Development Institute. Help us increase that amount this year!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
The Half Marathon and 5K will be chip timed by Huber Timing. The timing chip will be attached to the race bib and is disposable and does not need to be returned after the race. Results will be available at the finish on kiosks and posted live to http://www.hubertiming.com/results/2019HeroUp
The race bib must be worn on your chest or front of shorts and visible at all times.
Please note that the Kids Race is an untimed event.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.