In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://hero-up.org/.
2022 Results are HERE
Welcome back!!! On September 3, 2022 we invite you to lace up your running shoes, don your cape and mask, and pound the pavement for Children's Cancer Research! 100% of race net proceeds go to children's cancer research. We are so glad to welcome everyone back in person to Hero-Up for Children's Cancer! This year the 5K and Kids' races will be in Cook Park. We are also offering a virtual 5K.
Please register by August 10th to be guaranteed a race shirt!
VIRTUAL RESULTS SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. When the race officially starts on Saturday, September 3rd you’ll receive a text message and email welcoming you to the race.
2. You must complete your run between Saturday, September 3rd and end of day Saturday, September 17th.
3. Submission of your race results can be done via text message or web form.
4. When submitting your results, you’ll have the option to include a link to your Strava or Garmin Connect activity. If you do this, your results will be marked as Verified. If you don't have one of these apps, you can install Strava from your phone's app store and run with your phone.
5. Results will be ranked online in the following categories: overall, gender, and age group.
In our first nine years, our donations have totaled $235,500 to the Doernbecher Foundation for children's cancer research and to the Children's Cancer Therapy Development Institute. Help us increase that amount this year!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.