In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
How it works:
1. Click on the event you would like to join above (5k or Virtual). Once you begin your registration you will be asked if you would like to become a fundraiser.
2. Simply click "Become a Fundraiser" and you will be given a page to customize. There is a template to get you started. You will write a few words about why you want to fund raise, and choose a fundraising goal. You can also add a profile picture so people can easily identify your page
3. You will be given a link to share with friends, and family through email and social media. Simply share this and others can donate through your page to help you reach your goal! It works kind of like a jog-a-thon.
4. All funds raised through your fundraising page will go directly to Camp Odakoda!
5. Once you have received $25 in donations, $10 of your registration fee will automatically be refunded to your account.
Adult Pricing 18
Single Adult Participant Price $40 ($35 if you join or create a team)
Youth Ages 4 to 17 $20 ( Team Discount will not apply to youth price)
Join or create a team and receive a $5 discount at time of registration (adults only)
Become a fundraiser and a $10 discount will be refunded to you once you raise $25 in your fundraising page. This works for all ages!
Please come to the Boring Station Trailhead Park for Packet Pick-up from 4-6 on Friday, September 6th. You may also pick your bib up Saturday morning, race day, from 7:30am to 8:30am. Historically, we have had delays in race lines Saturday morning due to same day registration, please plan accordingly.
Register before August 23rd to be guaranteed a shirt!
Come join us for our 7th Annual, It's My Ability 5K for Autism on the beautifully paved Springwater Trail in Boring, Oregon. This is a family oriented event for a special cause which is close to our hearts, Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. 100% of our race sponsorships go directly to Camp Odakoda which is a youth camp for these amazing kids. We have raised over $100,000 with your help, and hope to continue to provide for future camp experiences. Please join us this year for our unique 5K event, with the best swag around including a chance to win comprehensive orthodontic treatment valued at over $6000 just for registering. (must be present to win)
Additional race information can be found at http://www.itsmyability.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Awards will be earned in the categories of:
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Male Over-All (removed from their age groups)
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Female Over-All (removed from their age groups)
1st Place Only Age Group Awards Given in Male/Female:
4-9, 10-13,14-17,18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
Both Adult and Youth age groups are eligible for 1st to 3rd Over-All Finisher Awards Male and Female.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.