In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This registration page is for Individual registration! To register an immediate family living in the same household with up to 5 participants please go HERE. To register on a Team (10 or more participants) plese go HERE.
Participating in the Give N' Gobble Virtual Race and being in the Official Give N' Gobble Results is super easy!
1. A week prior to the race you will receive an email with a link to submit your results.
2. When the race officially starts on Saturday, November 21st you will receive an email and text message welcoming you to the race.
3. Your custom Give N' Gobble face mask, custom finish line, and commemorative bib can be picked up at Sherwood Middle School (formerly Sherwood High School) on Saturday, November 21st. Merchandise available to only the first 1500 entrants.
4. You will have between Saturday, November 21st and end of day Tuesday, December 1st to complete your run or walk and submit your race result.
5. Submission of your race results can be done via web form or text message.
6. When submitting your results, you will have the option to include a link to your Strava or Garmin Connect activity. If you do this, your results will be marked as Verified. If you don't have one of these apps, you can install Strava from your phone's app store and run\walk with your phone.
When you report your results, you will be able to upload photos of your race to go into the Official Give N' Gobble Race Photo Gallery.
Video of past Give 'n Gobble years.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://www.givengobble.com/.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.