In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Current results are HERE
Due to wildfires, the race has been extended until October 3rd!
Student: $15 (Student is automatically calculated at check-out if participant under 18)
The Chase Virtual 5K is a benefit for the Foundation for Tigard Tualatin Schools! This virtual 5K is a self-paced run that let's you choose your own course, or you may follow one of the brewpub routes that takes you past the fantastic local brewpub partners. And it is a way to help the community stay active and raise funds for Tigard and Tualatin Schools. What will my race fee fund? FTTS is able to give money to all 15 of the Tigard Tualatin schools that help pay for things like more teachers; things that the local Parent Support Organizations cannot fund at their individual schools. The race starts on September 19th and ends on October 3rd. This event replaces the previous Twilight Run that was held in conjunction with the Tigard Balloon Festival.
Virtual Race Instructions
1. Register for the race clicking the Sign Up button on RunSignUp
2. A week prior to the race you will receive an email with your race bib and instructions on how to submit results.
3. When the race officially starts on September 19th you will receive an email welcoming you to the race.
4. You must complete your run or walk between September 19th and end of day October 3rd.
5. Submission of your race results can be done via web form or text message.
6. When submitting your results, you will have the option to include a link to you Strava, Garmin Connect, or RunKeeper activity. If you do this, your results will be marked as Verified. If you don't have one of these apps, you can install Strava from your phone's app store and run with your phone.
7. When you report your results, you will be able to upload photos of your race to go into the Official Race Photo Gallery.
Race results will be produced and ranked online in the following categories: overall, gender, and 5 year age group.
Awards will be provided to the top three Overall Men and Women and top three Masters Men and Women which provide verified results. The awards will be available for pick up after the race ends.
Cotton-blend shirts are available for $10 during registration. Shirts will be available for pick up after the race ends.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.