In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.runfordiamonds.com/.
The Run For The Diamonds is an annual Thanksgiving Day 9-mile road race which takes place in Berwick, Pennsylvania, United States. The race started in 1908 and has only been cancelled two years, 1918 & 1919.
Registration will be online only for 2020 and be limited to the first 1,000 runners. THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. Registration will be open from Oct 5 - Nov 22 at 11:59pm. After this point the race will be closed and no additional registrations will be accepted.
The race will consist of 5 different wave start times of 200 runners each. The first wave will start at 10am followed every 5 minutes after. The last wave will begin at 10:20am. Wave 1 will be all male participants. Wave 2 will be all female participants. All runners will be assigned to a wave prior to race morning and will be notified accordingly.
Oct 5 - Nov 4: $25 (including processing fee)
Nov 5 - Nov 22: $35 (including processing fee)
If the race is cancelled outside of the race committees control a refund minus $3 processing fee will be issued to everyone that is currently registered.
Due to CDC and the PA Governor Guidelines the following changes will be made to the 2020 event:
1. Face masks must be worn by all participants, spectators and volunteers while not in the act of running. When you arrive onsite please wear a mask. When you finish the race please put your mask back on.
2. Waves of 200 runners will begin at 10am and will continue every five minutes after. The course will be closed 3-hours after the last wave starts (1:20pm).
3. The 10am wave will consist of the top 200 men who are competing to win the overall event. The 10:05am wave will consist of the top 200 women who are competing to win the overall event. If you would like to be assigned in either of these two waves please contact the Race Director. You must start in one of these two waves to be eligible for overall prizes.
4. All waves will be assigned by the race staff and you will be notified your starting time closer to race morning.
5. Official finish times and age group awards will be based off of chip time EXCEPT for waves 1 and 2. Overall race winners in the first two waves will be issued based on gun time.
Race packet pick-up will take place at the Elks Lodge on Wednesday, Nov. 25th from 1:00pm - 7:00pm or on race day from 8am until 9:40am. Participants will not be allowed inside the building other than to pick up their packet. Please plan accordingly based on the weather conditions.
Overall Male: 1st thru 7th place - Diamond Rings
Overall Female: 1st thru 7th place - Diamond Pendants
Overall Male & Female: 8th thru 15th place - Lucite Diamonds
Age Group Male: 1st place 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ - Diamond Ring
Age Group Female : 1st place 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ - Diamond Pendant
Top 5 Male & Female Local Award
Top 3 Male & Female Local Masters Award
Top 1 Male & Female Berwick Area School District Student
Course Record: $1,000
No Team Awards this year
Awards will be given out as participants cross the finish line. There will not be an official award ceremony this year. The Top 15 finishers awards will be from the gun time from the first two waves exclusively. Age group awards will be determined by using chip times from all waves. Local awards will be determined by using chip times from all waves.
Questions regarding the race please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.