This is a service fee for processing your race application.
Boston, PA US 15135
Welcome to the 4th Boston Harvest 5k/10k/Half Marathon.
- Registration: 7:00am-8:45am
- Half Marathon @ 8am, Kids 100 meter dash @ 8:30am, 10k @ 9am, 5k @ 9:15am.
- Water Stops: Every 1 1/2 miles.
- Course: Out and back on a flat crushed limestone rails to trails trail along the Yough River.
- Help raise money for 7 year old Rex Timko of Forward Township. Rex has Batten’s Disease, a life limiting disease that causes mental impairment, seizures, loss of sight, speech, and motor skills. All proceeds go to Rex and his family.
- Tech Shirts.
- Half Marathon- finisher medals, Top 3 M & F overall, masters M/F (No age groups)
- 5k/10k- Top 3 M & F overall, masters M/F, top 3 in each age group: 10 and under,11-14,15-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39, 40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70+ (no duplications, medals will not be mailed)
- Half Marathon must be completed in 3 hours or less. This is a RUN only event.
- You can run or walk the 5k/10k. Please no headphones or pets.
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Virtual Harvest Race.
Can't attend the Boston Harvest race this year? Well now you can from anywhere! Earn your medal and tech shirt!
How it works.
- Choose your race distance. 5k, 10k, or half marathon.
- Receive your medal and tech shirt in the mail.
- Run your race where ever you are between September 13th-19th
- Email your distance and time to TeambrunazzI@gmail.com
- Results will be posted on youghtrailrunner.com
- Post a photo of you and your medal on the Team Brunazzi Events facebook page or just #teambrunazzievents
100% of the proceeds go to the Harvest's charity, little Rex Timko and his fight with Batten's Disease.
Your medal and tech shirt will be shipped out Tuesday, September 8th so that you can run in your shirt!
Open to residents of the lower 48 states only.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.