In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
|Run For Shelter 5K||
Time9:00AM EDT - 12:00PM EDT
This Saturday is the Run for Shelter 5K at North Strabane Park. You can pre-register online here above OR register day of race.
Day of race registration is 8-8:45 am. Each racer gets a t-shirt, bib, and timer device. Race beings at 9 am for runners and walkers.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RACE ROUTE
- Day of registration is in pavilion 17 at top of park. Cash and credit only. $25 per runner.
- T-shirts can be picked up for pre-registered runners at Washington Area Humane Society Friday from 12-5 pm. You will still need to get your bibs and timers day of race between 8-8:45 am
- Raffle tickets will be available for baskets being auctioned off. Cash and credit only.
- Dogs and children are welcome to walk/run race course. Please have dogs on leash and have proof of rabies certificate.
- Parking is free and available near pavilion 17.
- We will have vendors selling items during and after race.
- Music and food. (water, bananas, and donuts)
- Race course is 3.15 miles and each runner/walker will loop the trail four times to the finish.
- There are other events and sporting events going on in the park so runners and attendees please be aware.
- There will be a water station on the course trail as well as at the pavilion for runners and dogs.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
North Strabane Community ParkOpen in External Application