Dunmore, PA US 18512
The inaugural Jog for Jude, held in memory of Jude Zayac who suddenly and tragically passed away on July 23rd, 2014 from S.I.D.S. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), is the area's only 5k race raising awareness and funds for S.I.D.S. research.
Race Date: Sunday, April 19th, 2015
***All participant sign-ups after APRIL 1st will receive T-shirts on a first come, first serve basis on the day of the event. T-shirts will not be guaranteed to those who sign up after this date.
Race Location: Dunmore Community Center, 1414 Monroe Avenue, Dunmore, PA 18512
Day of Registration / Event Check-In: 7:30-8:45am
Races: There will be 5k and 1 Mile Fun Walk/Run events. Children 6 and under have free admission to either event. Both races begin promptly at 9a.m.
Awards: The Overall Male and Female Champions will receive awards, along with the top male and female in each of the following age groups:
13 & Under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over.
Following the race, please join the Zayac Family for a day of family fun with a Community Celebration - featuring food and drink, basket raffles, face-painting, a bounce house, DJ, a memorial balloon release - and more!
This is a Rain or Shine event! All registrations are final and non-refundable. If for any reason you are unable to attend the event, your registration will be considered a donation to the charity.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
The course reads as follows:
1. Start on Monroe at the far end of the community center.
2. Turn right on Marion St.
3. Turn right on Webster Dr.
4. Webster Dr. become Council St.
5. Turn left on N. Webster St. and stay straight until Swartz St.
6. Turn right on Swartz St.
7. Turn left on Church St.
8. Turn left on Warren St.
9. Turn right onto the bucktown trail and follow around coming out behind the elementary school.
10. Turn left onto Quincy to circle around main parking lot.
11. Turn right onto Warren as you circle around parking lot.
12. Turn right onto Quincy to finish circle around parking lot.
13. Turn left on Electric St.
12. Turn right on N. Webster and follow to Marion St.
13. Turn right on Marion St.
14. Turn left on Monroe St.
15. Turn left into the community center lot to finish the race.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.