In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Saturday, July 18th, 2020
8:00am Gunshot Start
East Berlin Area Community Center
5k Age Groups: 14 & under * 15-19 * 20-24 * 25-29 * 30-34 * 35-39 * 40-44 *45-49 * 50-54 * 55-59 * 60-64 * 65-69 * 70 & over
No medals will be given out this year
Overall Cash Awards: 1st Place $150 2nd Place $125 3rd Place $100
Packet Pick Up: Saturday, July 18, 6:30-7:45am
• Due to the state regulations we will only be allowing 240 runners on race day so spots will be limited.
• All runners will be required to sign a COVID waiver.
• There will be no day of registration, no exceptions. Registration will close on July 15th unless the race is full before then.
• There will be no children’s run this year.
• Bib pickup will be the morning of the race starting at 6:30am. We will ask that you consider wearing you mask for bib pickup only for the safety of our volunteers.
• There will be no access to the community center building. Porta potties and hand sanitizing stations will be set out for your convenience.
• We ask that you remain as social distanced as possible before the start of the race.
• There will be no water station during the race so please bring your own water. Water bottles will be available at the finish.
• There will be no post race food or gathering. Results can be seen immediately through the US Road Running link and will be posted on Facebook later.
• Due to businesses being closed, we were not able obtain t-shirts or medals for this year’s race. The only prizes that will be awarded will be the cash prizes for the overall winners. Registration prices reflect these changes.
• To ensure we stay within our state regulated number of people we ask that all spectators stay at home leaving a chance for all runners to attend.
Dogs and jogging strollers are still permitted this year in our race
If you have any questions you can direct them to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.