In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 49th Annual Tiadaghton Race is a fundraiser for the Jersey Shore Branch YMCA’s Annual Campaign, supporting our free community programs like VetStrong, LiveStrong, Brick House Afterschool Teen Program, scholarships for memberships and child care and more! The event includes the 4th Annual Tiadaghton Ruck March, in support of those who struggle with PTSD and suicidal thoughts. Run or march your way through the scenic course and know that you are making a difference!
The YMCA is passionate about providing cause-driven services & events that support our mission, however we are also passionate about keeping our community safe & healthy. The following precautions are being taken in light of COVID-19 for this year’s Annual Tiadaghton Race & Ruck March. We greatly appreciate your cooperation to make it a successful event! Guidelines were created based upon CDC & Department of Health resources:
· Volunteers & staff will be wearing masks & sanitizing hands at registration tent. It is recommended that registrants wear a mask when checking in & after race. Social distancing spots will be marked off for your safety.
· There will be a sanitizing station available at registration.
· There will be water stations along course. Volunteers will be wearing masks & sanitizing between filling cups.
· Due to Green Phase gathering restrictions, we will be capping our online pre-registration off at 200 participants and will only be ordering t-shirts for runners registered before the June 10th deadline.
· Participants must sign a waiver upon registering.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.