In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Since we will not be awarding winner’s metals this year, we are encouraging you to share your inspiring CommUNITY messaging and signage, creative outfits, or creative finish lines with us by. Post your photos on your social media pages and share it on the Monroeville Foundation’s Facebook page. Include photos of you, your friends, your family, and pets and use #CommUNITYSpirit.
Three winners will be randomly chosen for really cool prize packages!
1. REGISTER - Sign up for the event that you want to participate in on the Sign-Up Registration page.
2. SWAG - You will receive an email prior to July 25th to let you know where you can pick-up your CommUNITY event t-shirt.
3. COMPLETE YOUR EVENT - The next step is up to you! Since the event is virtual, Run, Walk, Ride your event any day, any time between July 25 and August 8. You can complete your personal event all at one time on one day, or over a period of time. Virtual = Flexible + Honor System!
4. POST YOUR RESULTS - After completing your event, please post your results to this web site, using the Results link at the top of this page.
5. PICK-UP YOUR FINISHERS METAL - Metals will be available for pick-up after August 10th, at the Municipality of Monroeville's Park & Recreation office located at 2700 Monroeville Blvd during regular business hours Monday - Friday.