Join us this spring for our 2nd Annual Joggin' 4 the Noggin 5K Run/Walk at Little Buffalo State Park! This event benefits The National Brain Tumor Society and is suitable for all ages! The course is relatively flat and on various terrain (i.e. pavement, gravel, and grass). There will also be a raffle for gift baskets and gift cards, as well as a food truck on site. This event will be held RAIN OR SHINE.
Run or Walk! (Walkers are non-timed)
When: May 18th, 2019
Race Time: 9:00 AM
Registration: Starting at 7:30 AM
* Use Swimming Pool Road for Parking/Registration *
T-Shirt Sizes: Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult XXL.
➞ T-Shirt in selected sizes guaranteed if registered by May 1st!
* T-Shirts in limited quantities and sizes on race day and will be on a first come, first served basis.
Standard Fees: $20.00 - NOW through January 1st
$25.00 - January 2nd - May 15th
$30.00 - Race Day
* Virtual 5K – Can’t make the event due to a conflict? No problem! You can participate “virtually," but still support our cause!
- Fee is $30.00, shirt and finisher medal included!
- Register online, but run/walk the 5K on your time, on your course/trail/treadmill and we will mail your t-shirt and medal to you after the event!
- Participants that wish to have their times displayed on the online results page will need to submit their time to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the "Questions" button on this page.
Kids 5 and Under are FREE for all events; no t-shirt included.
* NEW !
- Create a team for the event and invite friends/family to join you!
- Fundraise directly to your team or to an individual participant!
Awards: Top 3 Male and Female in 12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+