Additional race information can be found at http://www.rebuildingphilly.org/runtorebuild.
Philadelphia, PA US 00000
During these challenging times, many of us are looking for ways to connect socially, stay physically active and support our neighbors in need. You can accomplish all three when you sign up for the 10th Annual (virtual) Run to Rebuild.
Join the fun!
- Wherever you are, run a 5K distance or walk for 2 miles either at home or outside (safely!) between Wed., May 6 and Thurs., May 14.
- 5K runners will self-time and submit their results.
- Cross the “Finish Line”: send us a creative photo, video, or drawing of you crossing the finish line!
- Don't want to run or walk? Cheer us on with a donation: www.runsignup.com/runtorebuild/donate.
- Celebrate with us! Join us for a (virtual) live, Pep Rally on Sat., May 16 at 10 am when we announce the medal winners and create some team spirit!
Run to Rebuild proceeds support safe and healthy homes, which is important now more than ever as we shelter at home. R2R will celebrate our community coming together and celebrate the strength we have when we pool our energy and resources.
Stay safe, be well and keep running!
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.