In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Let The RUNegades help you stay motivated through the winter months with The FOURTH Annual Resolve To Run Winter Challenge!!
Run a specified number of miles from January 1st to March 21st and earn swag and rewards as you hit your goals!
Here's How it works!
1. Choose the level of your challenge: 125 miles (10-12 per week), 200 miles (18-20 per week), 275 miles (25 per week), or ULTRA (you set the goal when you sign up)!
2. Run with us at group runs, with other groups at their runs, or on your own. Any run or walk counts!
3. Log your miles on our easy to use miles tracker. Just make sure to sign into Run Signup and CLICK HERE!
4. Earn your swag and rewards as you complete each level!
Here's the Motivation!
1. All registrants will get a full-sleeve tech-T with its one-of-a-kind challenge-theme design AND 25% off the RUNegades' SRG 1/2 marathon and 5-miler on March 12th in Douglassville, PA.
2. When you hit 125 miles, you'll earn the super cool (artist-designed) Resolve To Run Medal.
3. If you hit 200 miles, you'll earn a Resolve To Run embroidered winter hat
4. If you hit 275 miles, you'll earn a Resolve To Run embroidered quarter-zip
5. If you sign up for the Ultra Championship and finish in the top three in terms of total miles run, you will WIN AN ENTRY to the RUNgades' in-person event of your choice.
**FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION. WE'LL MAIL YOUR SWAG AT THE END OF THE CHALLENGE!
HOKA is giving away two pairs of brand-new running shoes to participants in the Winter Challenge. The winner of our ultra championship will receive one pair, and the other pair will go to a randomly selected participant who achieves their goal!
EXTRA-EXTRA Motivation from Threshold Athletic Coaching!
All Winter Challenge participants will be entered in a drawing win to a FREE STRYD footpod and 3 months of FREE power-based training from Threshold Athletic Coaching!
We don't want anyone to feel left out, so if you want the group motivation, but don't want the swag, you can sign up for the challenge for free.
A portion of the proceeds and 100% of all donations benefit Phoenixville Area Community Services (PACS)!
With a history of over 47 years of helping people get through difficult or challenging periods in their lives.
PACS is a model for community feeding community. Collaborating with other food pantries and meal providers in the Phoenixville community, PACS provides their clients with dignity, respect and healthy, nutritious foods. Providing access to additional resources, PACS creates a food secure community.
ULTRA Challenge Championship!
Set your own goal and become the winter challenge champion!
If you sign up for the ULTRA championship, your default goal will be set at 350 miles, but we encourage you to set a higher goal! You'll still get all the swag at 275, but the person who runs the most miles will be deemed the Winter Challenge Champion AND will win a FREE pair of HOKA shoes.
The top three will receive a free entry to a 2023 RUNegades' event of their choice!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.