In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
SOUTHAMPTON-WARMINSTER AREA LIONS CLUB
Fourth of July 5K Trail Run For Sight
Monday, July 4th 2018
Klinger Middle School • 1415 Second Street Pike • Southampton, PA
Registration / Check–In Begins @ 7:00 AM • Race Begins @ 8:00 AM
Proceeds Benefit Lion’s Sight Projects
Primary Sponsor: Tri-County Eye Physicians & Surgeons, PC
Professional Timing Provided by: Bryn Mawr Racing Company
1. Run - measured course through Tamanend Park Trails (begins/ends @ Parking Lot).
2. T-Shirts available to all participants. Reserve your size by pre-registering.
3. RAIN OR SHINE – Pre-Registration Fees are non-refundable.
4. Light refreshments at finish line.
5. Awards following Run for:
• Top 3 Finishers in Male/Female Categories (Run Only)
• Top 3 Finishers in Age Groups (Run Only)
0 to 19 / 20’s / 30’s / 40’s / 50’s / 60+
6. Questions – Contact Steve @ (267) 246-1638 / Pat @ (267) 246-1647 / Joe @ (215) 350-7886
Race - $21.00 by 5/31/2018 ~ $23.00 by 6/25/18~ $30.00 after 6/25/2018
Walk Only - $15.00
Small Service Fee Applies for On-Line Registration
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?