In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Whether you’re running, walking, or just looking for a good excuse to celebrate our wonderful community – come out and join us on Friday evening, June 3rd on Park Avenue in Swarthmore!
This USATF-sanctioned 5K race will help Nether Swarthmore Baseball & Softball raise funds to improve safety features at our local athletic fields. 100% of all race proceeds (and all donations made through this site) will be allocated to building safer dugouts for the boys and girls of our community. Every dollar makes a difference!
Registration Fees & Deadlines• Register by May 27, 11:59 p.m. = $40 for adults (21 and over); $30 for 20 and under• Register May 28-June 3 = $50 for adults (21 and over); $40 for 20 and underCourse & Race Day• Course is a 2.5-kilometer loop through the heart of Swarthmore (see attached map below)
• Early registrants will receive a race t-shirt• Prizes for top-3 finishers in several age groups
• Bottled water provided at end of race
• Post-race celebration with food and drink available from Ship Bottom Brewery, Renato Pizza, Aria Mediterranean Cuisine, and 2SP Brewing Company.Bib Pick-Up & Results• Bibs may be picked up on Thursday June 2nd from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at Bryn Mawr Running Company (1 W Front St, Media, PA 19063).
• Alternatively, bibs may be picked up on Race Day (June 3rd) starting at 5:30pm, near the start line.
• Race results and award winners will be published on http://brynmawrracing.com
Our Mission Statement: Through its baseball and softball programs, the objective of Nether Swarthmore Baseball & Softball is to implant firmly in the children of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier children and will grow to be good, decent, healthy and trustworthy citizens. We help our players grow and mature by giving them opportunities to learn new skills and meet new challenges through the promotion of healthy competition, the development of core competencies, and the value of teamwork. Successes are praised while mistakes are corrected with discretion, patience, and a positive attitude. Every player, regardless of skill level, is valued as a person and is readily accepted as a contributing member of the team. We conduct our practices and our games to show respect for both the needs of the individual and the needs of the team.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.