Unfortunately The Two Face 10k has been postponed to a date TBD.

New Date: TBD

It is with great frustration and a heavy heart that we are writing this post. We just received notice that the 2020 Two-Face 10K, scheduled for Saturday, August 8th in North Park, has had its permit rescinded by the county due to the county’s stringent rules regarding COVID 19 and events. We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience and hope to have the event rescheduled for a date later this fall as soon as we are able. At this time, due to the unique nature of this race, we do not want to switch to a virtual event and hope to have it live this fall.  Please check back for future updates and if you are already registered, please check your inbox for a communication which was sent out on July 31st.  

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.