In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
Location: Public Square, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Registration: There will be a packet pickup on Friday, July 27, 2018 from 10 AM to 7 PM at Valley Running Company for all pre-registered participants.
Giveaway: Those who register before July 1st will receive a beach towel.
Day of Registration: $25.
Proceeds: Proceeds benefit the United Way of Wyoming Valley’s fight to end childhood poverty.
Theme: Dress up as your favorite story book character for a chance to win a prize. Donation of children's books are also accepted.
Race After-party: At 10:30am the race participants will gather to cheer (with drinks and food) the winners of each category of the race at Rodano's.
Race Committee: Matthew Ceruti, Ben Eaton, Candance Janes, Jill Snowdon, Cathy McHugh, Casey Daderko, Chris Mochin, Emily Phillips, Holly Pilcavage, Ginny Crake.
1. Start on Public Square
2. West on Market St. and cross Market St. Bridge
3. At end of bridge, bear left downhill on blacktop walk toward pond
4. Bear left at T intersection onto blacktop walk
5. Bear left just before tennis courts onto dirt
6. Bear right uphill onto pavement behind tennis courts
7. Acute left onto top of paved dike
8. Bear right downhill to pass under Market St. Bridge
9. Bear right under bridge onto dirt road (potholes!!!)
10. Bear left on dirt road parallel to river toward Pierce St. Bridge
11. Bear left just before Pierce St. Bridge and back onto paved walk
12. Continue across top of dike and back down under Market St. Bridge
13. At top of uphill, acute right then downhill to bridge
14. Bear right onto bridge
15. Cross bridge and end back in Public Square.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?