In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
INDIAN ROCK ANNOUNCEMENT– The 1 mile event as well as the 10k event will now start/finish near The Grill Club House of Regents’ Glen 1000 Golf Club Drive, York, PA 17403. Parking is available at The Grill with overflow parking at Indian Rock Elementary School (DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS).There is a new course this year as well! We will still run the York County Rail Trail - updated course map can be viewed here (must be logged in to view course map) - https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/2851187017
Please click here to view a MAP OF NEW START LOCATION
Please check this page as well as the Road Runners Club website for any announcements we have regarding weather updates.
Share with other runners.
Dover 10 Miler - November 10, 2019 - 1:00PM
Spring Valley 4 Miler - December 1, 2019 - 1:00PM
Dallastown 10k - December 14, 2019 - 9:00AM
John Rudy 5 Miler - January 4, 2020 - 9:00AM
Indian Rock 10k - January 25, 2020 - 9:00AM
Jacobus 5 Miler - February 8, 2020 - 9:00AM
Springettsbury 10k - February 22, 2020 - 9:00AM
Northeastern 5k - March 7, 2020 - 9:00AM
ONE MILE RACES START 25 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE MAIN EVENT
How does the Winter Series work?
- Participants are assigned a race number and are responsible for bringing their bib and wearing it for every race they attend.
- 8 races and 8 one mile runs for one low registration fee.
- Series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐19; 20‐24; 25‐29; 30‐34; 35‐39; 40‐44; 45‐49; 50‐54; 55‐59; 60‐64; 65‐69; 70+
- 1 mile run series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐ 19; 20‐29; 30‐39; 40‐49; 50‐59; 60‐69; 70+
- Awards for top 3 in age group (1 mile & main event). Awards are based on placement points earned throughout the series and awarded at the final race. The more races you run, the better your chances of placing!
- Participation awards for those who run and/or volunteer at 5 or more races
- The York Road Runners Club Winter Series is sanctioned by USA Track & Field.
Returning this year:
- We are offering US Road Running chip timing for quicker and more accurate results!
- Those opting to run the 1 mile AND the main event will be issued 2 bibs. You must wear the correct bib for the each event in order for your time to be recorded for the event.
- THERE IS A $5 FEE FOR ALL LOST/FORGOTTEN BIBS
Final race and awards will be at Northeastern High School
$35.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual YRRC Member
$40.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual Regular
$70.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family YRRC Member
$80.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family Regular
$12.00 — 1 Miler Series YRRC Member
$15.00 — 1 Miler Series Regular
Dover 10 Miler: (5161 N. Salem Church Rd. Dover 17315)PA Rt 74 north to Dover, left (west) on Canal Rd., right on North Salem Church Rd., right into North Salem Elementary School
Spring Valley 4 Miler: (9777 Crest Rd. Glen Rock, PA 17327) I-83 S to Exit 8 (Glen Rock); Left (east) on 216. Travel less than ¼ mile; right on Potosi Rd.; Follow Potosi Rd about 2 miles to Spring Valley Park; Left on Crest Rd to Equestrian Center on right. PARKING ON CREST RD. IS DISCOURAGED. PARK IN THE MAIN PARKING AREA.
Dallastown 10K: (700 New School Ln. Dallastown 17313) Queen St (Rt 74) south to Dallastown. Go to the first traffic light (Turkey Hill on right) and turn right on Walnut St. Stay straight on Walnut St. about 1 mile. This road brings you behind the school and into the stadium. Bear left at the stadium (between the stadium and school to the parking lot).
John Rudy Rail Trail 5 Miler: (400 Mundis Race Rd. York 17406) Heading north on Route 24 turn left on to Mundis Race Rd (approx. 2.8 miles north of Rte. 30). Turn right into the first park entrance. Eastern Hemlock Pavilion.
Indian Rock 10K: (1000 Golf Club Dr. York 17403)Heading south on George Street to York Hospital; Turn right on Country Club Road. Right on Richland; Left on Indian Rock Dam Road. Golf Club Drive is directly across the street from Indian Rock Dam Elementary School. The school will ONLY be used for overflow parking this year.
Jacobus 5 Miler: (200 N. Main St. Jacobus 17407) I-83 south to exit 14 (Leader Heights); Right (west) on Leader Heights Rd. Left (south) on George Street. Follow into Jacobus turning right onto Church St or other parking in the area.
Springettsbury 10K: (1409 Williams Road 17402) Route 30 east to Mt Zion Rd exit. Left at light. Right on Whiteford Rd. Springettsbury Park on left at 1401 Williams Rd, York 17402.
Northeastern 5K: (300 High St. Manchester 17345) I-83 North to Exit 24 (Emigsville Exit). Travel straight thru traffic light (Board Rd) to the 4 way stop sign. Turn Right onto Musser St. Left at light onto Main St. (Rt 181). Right at light onto Maple St. Then a quick left onto High St. 300 High St, Manchester.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.