Have a question about Pacers 5K?
Here's a few answers about the race. If you need additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Are face masks required?
- ALL participants must carry a face covering during the entire event. If a participant does not have a face covering upon arrival, one will be provided to them.
- Face masks must be covering the participants nose and mouth for all in-person interactions.
- Masks may be lowered during the actual race except when passing, if ample distance is not available on the course.
- For more information on our safety precautions, we have created a Race Day Safety Precautions page located under Event Info
Are Strollers allowed?
- Yes, jogging/running strollers are allowed on this course. We kindly ask that you select a later group start time when registering, which would be the equivalent to our usual request of lining up in the back of the pack.
- NO DOGS allowed. We love our four-legged runners but in an effort to encourage safe social distancing, no dogs will be allowed on course.
What is the race course?
- This will be an out and back course. Starting and ending at Oronoco Bay Park. The course will head South on Union Street before turning around and ending back at the park.
- A course map can be found on the Race Day Schedule page
Where can I park?
- Our Partners at AREP have extended complimentary parking at 99 Canal Center Plaza. The parking garage is approximately a 5 minute walk to the race start. Please plan your arrival time accordingly.