In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Now that you are registered for Pedaling for Payson, it is time to rally your friends, family, and peers and FUNDRAISE!
Every dollar that YOU raise, goes towards Pedaling for Payson's goal of $86,000!! Come up with fun and creative ways to fundraise for this year's Pedaling for Payson!
Here are some tips & tricks for making the most out of your fundraising:
- Be the first to make a donation! Friends and family will more likely donate if they know you are committed to the cause.
- Customize your fundraising page by adding a story or a personal plea
- Share on your social media pages (facebook, Instagram, etc.) and create unique posts or reels - make sure to tag us at concordhospital_nh
- Organize a pre-event gathering to help raise additional funds (beer or wine nights, special dinners, crowdfunding)
- Create a free canva account and make lot's of customized promotional postcards an flyers - check out two below!
Thank you for your support of the Payson Center for Cancer Care! We are excited to see you at Elm Brook Park!
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.