In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Proceeds to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
Join us for what is fast becoming one of the most fun local road races! The family friendly event offers a race for all ages and ablities. The 5k and 10k courses are USATF Certified and will start and finish on the grounds at the Pete Sepe Pavilion, taking runners on a scenic run out toward Touisett Point, past picturesque farms adn quaint stone walls. We will continue to offer our 1-Mile Walk on the Bike Path and of course Kids Races too! All followed by a Food Truck festival, beer garden, live music - all to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
• USATF Certified 10k & 5k courses start on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion follow the Bike Path to Long Lane and on out through Touisset. Both races will be chip timed.
• 1-Mile Walk on Bike Path to Long Lane (or further if you wish) and return.
• Kids Races - Obstacle Course, designed by Little Rhode Crossfit on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
10k & 5k Awards:
• First overall male and female finishers
• First male and female overall finishers in age groups:
10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & up
T-Shirts: T-shirt included with all preregistrations
Race packets will be available on race day from 12:00-3:00 PM at the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://www.bwedfoundation.org/page/events/foodtruck5k.