- Where will be the race be held? At Covington Woods Park at 1044 Covington Street, Bowling Green, KY 42103. The Start/Finish line is on Covington Street.
- What time does the race start? The 5K and 2 Mile events start at 8:00 am. The Kids Bubble Run event will start around 9:00 am.
- What time should I arrive? Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the race start time. Please respect others by Social Distancing when outside of your vehicle. Mask are encouraged if social distancing is not able to be observed and you are not actively participating in the event.
- Where will I park? Parking is allowed on the neighborhood streets that are outside of the course loop, and on all the surrounding streets.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will remain open through race morning. Please register before arriving at the race.
- Can I register at the packet pickup session? You may register on your personal device on the race website. Please register before arriving at the packet pickup session. The packet pickup session is scheduled for Sunday, September 6th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at Covington Woods Park.
- Can I register on race day? You may register on your personal device on the race website. Please register before arriving at the race.
- What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes a race t-shirt. NOTE: Race t-shirts are not guaranteed if you register after Monday, August 24th.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes. The Bowling Green Noon Lions Club produces the race and is the benefiting charity.
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. registration fees go to the benefiting charity and are non-refundable.
- When can I get my race shirt and race number? A pre-race packet pickup session is scheduled on Sunday, September 6th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at Covington Woods Park. Packets will also be available on race day starting at 6:30 am at the race site.
- Can I view a course map? Yes. Click the Course Maps tab on the left hand side of this page to view the course maps.
- Is the course totally on hard surfaces? Yes! The courses are on the paved neighborhood roads.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome in all events.
- What is the Kids Bubble Run? The Kids Bubble Run is for those 12 yrs. old and younger. The kids will run through hundreds of bubbles at the start & finish line. The Kids Bubble Run will be held immediately after the run/walk events and will start at approximately 9:00 am.
- Is the course suitable for strollers? Sorry. Strollers, bicycles, roller blades, and pets are not allowed on the course.
- Can I bring my dog? Sorry. Dogs are not allowed on the race course.
- Are the other restrictions? Strollers, bicycles, roller blades, and pets are not allowed on the course.
- What is your inclement weather policy? The race will be conducted rain or shine. In the presence of lightning at race start time, the start will be delayed 30 minutes or cancelled if lightning is still present after the 30 minute delay.
- Will the race be timed? Yes! The race will be timed by 3 Way Racing.
- Will awards be presented after the race? Yes! Awards for each event are detailed below. Overall awards only will be announced at the race site. A map of the park will be available the day of the race for various locations in the park where awards can be picked up. There will NOT be any ceremony after the race. Drawings for the prize money will be conducted by the race director with the winners notified by mail.
- Awards - 5K:
- Top 3 Male & Female Overall
- Top 1 Male & Female Masters (40-49)
- Top 1 Male & Female Grand Masters (50-59)
- Top 1 Male & Female Tom Lyne Great Grand Master (60 & over)
- Top 3 Male & Female in these age groups: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- Awards - 5K Wheelchair:
- Top 1 Male & Female Overall
- Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Please click the Race Results tab on the left side of this page, then click the appropriate race results link.