In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Floppin’ Flounder 5k is one of Charleston’s favorite races. Hosted by the Charleston Running Club, with help from the Sullivan’s Island Fire & Rescue Dept, this race has had a loyal following for 25 years! USATF Certified Course #SC11034BS
Half of the proceeds from the Floppin’ Flounder benefit the Sullivan’s Island Fire And Rescue Dept. and half also goes to the Charleston Running Club (CRC). The CRC gives funds to a College of Charleston scholarship along with hosting member events throughout the year
Age group and award breakdown:
• Top three overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups(14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over. )
CASH AWARDS given to the top 3 Male and Female Overall
This event will be Rain or Shine.
Packet Pick Up:
-Friday June 1st at Blue Sky Endurance in Mount Pleasant from noon to 6
-Saturday June 2: Race Site (2050 Middle St, Sullivan's Island, SC 29482) 7:00 - 7:45AM
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?