In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
• You are responsible for your set up, decoration, tear down and cleanup of your table.
• Please plan to arrive early on Saturday, August 10th. Setup must be completed by 7:00am.
• Registration opens at 6:30am, the 5K begins at 8:00am, and the Fun Run begins at 9:00am, activities will ensure pre and post-race.
• Please note, this is a RAIN or SHINE event.
• Neither Save the O's 5K nor Norma Livingston Ovarian Cancer Foundation accepts responsibility for loss or product or other damages. Please make certain your table is attended by YOUR representative at all times.
• For more information, please visit www.savetheos5k.com. *Save the O’s will be held at Greystone Golf & Country Club 4100 Greystone Drive at the Aquatic Complex Hoover, AL 35242.
Questions? Contact: Chris Sykes [Email Chris]
For more information about the Norma Livingston Ovarian Cancer Foundation,
please visit www.nlovca.org.