In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 (April, 2020 - these rules may change and will follow NJ State Guidelines at the time of the run/walk)
ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. THE RACE DIRECTOR AND TIMING COMPANY, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS RACE.
1. All runners required to wear masks/face covering pre- and post race. Race staff wear masks full time.
2. There will be Online registration only, and there will be absolutely no Race Day Registration.
3. Check in will be done in contactless way laying runners bags on tables with appropriate labels on them
4. Race day check in line(s) will be marked with 6-ft intervals (as in stores now).
5. No water will be supplied - runners required to BYO
6. Hand sanitizer/soap & water at bathrooms/Porta Johns, runners must wear masks when using and there will be 6-ft spacing marked on waiting lines.
7. Start “line” replaced by grid - runners stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing (similar to Indy/Grand Prix auto start) and runners/walkers will be allowed to start every 5-10 seconds, 3 -4 runners wide. If you have immediate family members that you live with, you can start together. Your bib number will be your starting order, i.e. bib 1 will go 1st, Bib 2, will go 2nd, etc. Estimated Finish Time captured during registration will be used to assign bib numbers with the fastest runner starting first. This helps greatly reduce passing on the course.
8. Chip timing will be used and all awards calculated based on Chip Time, NOT GUN TIME!
9. Runners encouraged to leave finish area ASAP. No congregating in groups afterward.
10. Results will be streamed live and no paper results will be printed.
11. During the race runners may be asked to adhere to a “no drafting” rule similar to triathlons, I.e. they must maintain a 6-ft. separation from runners they pass or are passed by.
12. There will be a cap of registrants that is less than the total amount allowed by the States applicable outdoor gathering and sports guidelines. Reminder, the limits include runners, volunteers, and police. No exceptions!