In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
First Things First - How to Track your Time?
Before you leave to begin your run or bike event, download an app on your phone such as Strava or MapMyRun to track your distance. You can also utilize your FitBit, Apple Watch, or Garmin Watch. These apps will also keep track of how long it takes you to complete your activity.
Next Step - Uploading your time
Congratulations! You have completed your run or bike. We want to celebrate with you as you cross the virtual finish line!
To share your participation and time with fellow participants go to https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Staunton/SeizetheDayVirtual5K
1. Go to the ‘Results’ tab on our race page and select the “Submit Virtual Results” button shown at the top. It will look something like this.
2. Having selected "Submit Virtual Results", input your name, OR email/date of birth to find your registration.
3. After you find your name, select “Submit Virtual Results”. You can input your time by the hour, minute, and second. You will also have the option to check a box to simply list your completion of the virtual event without sharing your time.
4. Once you have submitted your result. Check your result by visiting the 'Results' tab on our race page. Your result or participation will be ranked by time. You can also search for your result by entering your name, bib, town, etc... Make sure that the correct year "2020" is selected before searching.
5. Thank you making a difference in our community by supporting the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library & Museum. Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on our Facebook Page pictures and encouragement.
6. If you have questions or concerns you can contact our event HERE.