It is every racer’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with our Racer Rules. If you
have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking may be offsite for an event. We recommend you bring a backpack to
carry your personal belongings. Racevermont.com is not responsible for any
lost or stolen items.
- Please be on time and arrive no later than 10 minutes before the close of
- The use of personal music devices is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED but permitted. If
you do decide to use your music device, please keep your volume low so you
can hear traffic coming your way and our volunteers and/or timing team should
they need to get your attention.
- Racevermont.com has no objection to and does not discourage the safe and
prudent use of strollers or baby joggers during our races. Stroller or baby
joggers or similar devices should be started in the back of the runners and
- Races must be courteous to other racers, volunteers, race officials, spectators at
ALL times. Unsportsmanlike behavior will result in disqualification.
- You will be running against traffic where instructed.
- Do not run more than 2 abreast.
- All athletes must clearly display their bib #’s on the front of their body (not on the
leg) throughout the course. Do not crumple your bib as this may have an affect
on your bib chip.
- Race numbers must be visible at all times, but especially when approaching the finish line. This is especially important for accurate race results as well as photo IDs.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not offer any refunds, transfers or credits.
- NO BANDITS ALLOWED!