In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Where will be the race be held? Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 this year’s race will be a Virtual Race (see Virtual Race details below).
2, What time does the race start? You can run/walk your race between 8:00 am on July 21, 2020 and 12:00 pm on July 25, 2020.
3. Where do I run/walk? We are providing in your race packs a "Suggested 5K Map" which starts at the Shepherds House on Maxwelton and takes you to our Phase 3 House on Lynhurst and returns to Shepherds House on Maxwelton. The course takes you through the UK campus and then returns you via a different route through town. You will ring a bell at the Shepherds House upon starting, ring a bell at Lynhurst and upon finishing back at Shepherds House ring the bell a final time.
Of course, you can run/walk a course of your choosing. You should map out a course that meets your distance chosen and simply start the course during a time within the window above.
1. When does online registration close? Online registration will remain open through race morning (7/25/20). Please register before starting the race!
2. What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes participant info, instructions for a virtual race, access to Run-Signup to upload times and manage registration, and a race t-shirt.
3. Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, all proceeds benefit Shepherd's House.
4. Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. registration fees go to the benefiting charity and are non-refundable.
What is a Virtual Race?
1. A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. We will provide a "Preferred Course Map".
2. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track.
3. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
1. ALL participants WITHIN a 30-mile radius of Lexington will be expected to pick-up race t-shirts at Shepherds House, 635 Maxwelton Court from 1p.m. – 7 p.m. on either Friday July 17th or Monday, July 20th.
2. For participants OUTSIDE a 30-mile radius of Lexington, you can choose to pay for shipping when you register for the event. Shipping & handling for all T-Shirts is $7.99 and must be paid when registering for the event.
1. Will the race be timed? If you desire, you may keep your time and up-load your results on the Run-Sign-Up.
2. Will awards be presented after the race? No, given the nature of virtual races and fact everyone run/walks a different course, there will be no awards for this year’s event.
3. Can I find my finish time online? Yes! As times are updated on the site by the participant, they will be posted and available to view.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.