In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip, custom race souvenir glass, finisher's medal 2022 will be a Live Trends Design air plant necklace, a 2021 favorite!, choice of beer or orange slushy at the finish line & finish line snacks!
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip, all virtual participants will be emailed a digital bib. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards will start at 8:45 AM (maybe sooner) once the event has concluded. Our awards are living art pieces by Live Trends Design and will be given to top 3 Male and Female overall, Male and Female Masters, and Top 3 in each 5 year age group 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+ in Male and Female. We will not be posting them at the venue, you may log in to our results page to view them as participants finish. PLEASE do not crowd around the podium to cheer on your buddies, we know this is a fun part of racing but we want to continue to exercise with caution so only hang around if you have qualified for an award. The finish line area is pretty big so we encourage finishers to spread out and wait for their names to be called out. We suggest you wear a mask to receive your award. Awards not picked up will be held at Dash Sports for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. As usual we will have a water stop midway.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the virtual option.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? While the course is well packed, there are a couple of short little sections that will make it very hard for a jogging stroller to roll through. If you still want to come and give it a try, we ask that you please line up at the end of the pack. The farm is pet friendly and so we ask that if you a running with your furry friend, please stay in the back of the pack in front of the strollers. Always have your pet on a leash and please clean up after them.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made and a portion of our proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House of Charities.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you a Souvenir Pint cup. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? You can enjoy the farm and all it has to offer. For more information go to The Showcase of Citrus website. Every participant will receive $5 off a store purchase of $25 or more along with a free Monster Ride ticket for a future date, reservations needed!! This beautiful farm offers many adult and children activities so make sure to check out their page.
10. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes, please bring each QR for each packet you are picking up. QR codes are sent in your registration confirmation email as well as race week information email. If you are picking up multiple packets, please have screen shot of each QR code to expedite and process and ensure accuracy.
12. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!