In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip, custom race pint glass, finisher's medal, choice of beer or orange slushy at the finish line & finish line finish line snacks!
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All participants will receive a bib with a timing chip. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards for each Male and Female divisions: Top 3 Overall, Top 3 in each 10 year age group. Awards will be announced at 8:45am (maybe sooner) once the event has concluded. We will not be posting them at the venue, you may log in to our results page to view them as participants finish. PLEASE do not crowd around the podium to cheer on your buddies, we know this is a fun part of racing but we want to continue to exercise with caution so only hang around if you have qualified for an award. The finish line area is pretty big so we encourage finishers to spread out and wait for their names to be called out. Please wear a mast to receive your award. Awards not picked up will be held at Dash Sports for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. As usual we will have a water stop midway.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
FloDash Events, LLC Refund Policy
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race / event.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race / event.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid. The Tshirt size will remain the same as the original order.
Switch to virtual up until the last day registration is opened.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds. If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the option of a virtual event.
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? While the course is well packed, there are a couple of short little sections that will make it very hard for a jogging stroller to roll through. If you still want to come and give it a try, we ask that you please line up at the end of the pack. The farm is pet friendly and so we ask that if you a running with your furry friend, please stay in the back of the pack in front of the strollers. Always have your pet on a leash and please clean up after them.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made and a portion of our proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House of Charities.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you a Souvenir Pint cup. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration . A Declaration of Health must also be signed in order to get your race packet. This form can be found our our Covid information tab for your reference but will be emailed to all registered participants two days prior to the event and will be posted under Race Info the day before the race.
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? You can enjoy the farm and all it has to offer. For more information go to The Showcase of Citrus website. Every participant will receive $5 off a store purchase of $25 or more along with a free Monster Ride ticket for a future date, reservations needed!! This beautiful farm offers many adult and children activities so make sure to check out their page.
10. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes, but ONLY after they have signed the online waiver as well as read the Covid 19 Guidelines posted on this race page and signed the Declaration of Health. All participants must have this Declaration of Health signed in order to pick up their packets and this will be sent electronically a few days prior to the event and can be found under Race Info the day before the race. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN LINE TO GET YOUR PACKET!! Help us get your packet quickly by showing up ready.
11. Are there dogs, strollers, skateboards, inline skates and bicycles allowed to race in the event? There will be no dogs, strollers, skateboards, inline skates, bicycles, etc allowed to race in this event. Please help us keep everyone save and adhere to the rules and leave your pooch and wheels at home. Service dogs will be allowed but we ask that you please sign up for the last time corral to ensure everyone's safety on the course. Thank you.
12. Anything else I need to know about the race? Come have fun and ready to enjoy a morning of fitness. We are so excited to have this race live. Please follow all rules and respect social distancing including the pre and post race crowding. The farm offers lots of space to spread out and have fun.