In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
To ensure the safety of the participants, staff and public, all participants must adhere to the following requirements:
• Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient. There will be no water stops or refreshments provided
by the race.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• After picking up their bib number and upon approaching the start line, participants are required to start
immediately on the staff members audible cue. Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any
race preparation (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting, or changing apparel, etc.) in the start area. Participants
MUST approach the start line ready to run.
• Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far-right side of the path. Participants passing on
the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 10 feet behind or in front of, or
6 feet beside other competitors whenever possible. Participants may pass only when it is safe and clear of
others. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 10 feet behind and then 10 feet in front
of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the right-hand side of the pathway. The slower
runner must give way to the faster runner.
• Upon completing the run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the
finish area. Participants are required to leave the finish area and proceed immediately away from the event as
soon as they complete the race. No congregating of any type will be permitted either before, during, or after
• Failure to adhere to any of the stated race requirements will result in the immediate disqualification of the