The Children's Bereavement Center provides FREE Peer Grief Support Groups for children, families and adults at 10 locations in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Groups are open to anyone who has lost a loved one as a result of illness, accident, suicide or homicide. Losses can be recent or in years past. Groups are open to children ages 5+, teens and adults of all ages.
About CBC Support Groups:
• No cost to participate
• Groups meet weekly in the evenings
• Separate child, teen and adult peer groups
• Free pizza dinner provided prior to group for everyone
• Weekly orientations & no wait list; call to register
• Support groups facilitated by grief professionals
• Specialists incorporate art and music activities into groups
• Adults groups are available in both English and Spanish
Participants can contact the CBC office at 888-988-5438 to register or visit www.childbereavement.org for more info.
The Children's Bereavement Center (CBC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (FL Reg #CH10400) and contributions are tax-deductible under IRS regulations. CBC receives 100% of each contribution.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.