Beer Tasting and Italian Buffet Dinner — $30.00 ea.
Join us for a prerace beer tasting reception and buffet dinner from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, October 5 at the University of Southern Maine’s Glickman Library — located at 314 Forest Avenue in Portland, between the Start/Finish line and Sullivan Gymnasium (site of the expo and packet pickup).
There are three time slots available, each two hours long. During the first hour, you’ll be able to enjoy four-ounce beer samples from local brewers Rising Tide, Shipyard, Sebago and Allagash and browse the renowned Osher Map Library exhibits.
During the second hour, you’ll head up to the seventh floor, with sweeping views of the Portland skyline, to feast on an Italian buffet featuring a delicious menu of the following:
- Antipasto platter
- Caesar salad with homemade croutons
- Assorted rolls and butter
- Sauteed fresh zucchini
- Pasta bar with spaghetti and penne pasta, marinara sauce and pesto cream sauce
- Home-style meatballs in marinara sauce
- Traditional chicken cacciatore
- Parmesan cheese
- Assorted soft drinks and freshly brewed iced tea
Space is limited to 100 people per time slot, so reserve your spot now!
Available until October 4, 2019 11:59pm EDT