- Where will be the race be held? The race will be headquartered at White Hall State Historic Site, located at 500 White Hall Shrine Road, Richmond, KY 40475.
- What time does the race start? The Fun Run/Walk will start at 8:30 am, and the 5K race will start at 9:00 am.
- What time should I arrive? Pre-registered participants should arrive by 8:00 am. To register on race day, please arrive by 7:30 am.
- Where will I park? Parking is limited, so please carpool if possible. Signage and/or volunteers will direct incoming traffic to parking areas near the pavilion/playground area of the park. Please do not park on the White Hall State Historic Site parking lot.
- When can I exit the park in my car? Please plan to wait for all runners to clear the course (approximate 9:45 am) before leaving on White Hall Shrine Road.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will be available through race morning.
- Can I register on race day? Yes! Race day registration will be available.
- What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes a race t-shirt and race bib number. NOTE: Race t-shirts are not guaranteed if you register after May 10.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, all proceeds benefit Kentucky Hands & Voices, a non-profit, parent-driven organization dedicated to supporting families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. Registration fees go to the benefiting charity and are non-refundable.
- When can I get my race shirt and race number? Packets will be available on race day starting at 7:30am at the race site. NOTE: You will be given the shirt size that you ordered. A shirt swap table will be available after the race to exchange unused shirts for a different size if available.
- Can I view a course map? Yes. Click here to view the 5K course map.
- Is the course totally on hard surfaces? Yes! The course is the paved roads and walking paths at White Hall.
- Is the course suitable for strollers? Yes. Pushing a stroller on this course is possible. Please start in the back of the race pack.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes! Dogs on a fixed length leash are welcome. Please no retractable leashes as they create a trip hazard. Owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- What is your inclement weather policy? The race will be conducted rain or shine. In the presence of lightning at race start time, the start will be delayed 30 minutes or cancelled if lightning is still present after the 30 minute delay.
- Will the race be timed? Yes! The 5K race will be timed by 3 Way Racing. The Fun Run/Walk event is not timed.
- Will awards be presented after the race? Yes! Awards for the top 3 male and female finishers will be presented as soon as possible after the race. Awards for the top 3 male and female finishers in the following age groups will be presented as well: 8 and under, 9-12, 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55 and over.
- Will there be 'non-running' awards? Yes. There will be awards for Best SuperHEARo Girl, Best SuperHEARo Boy, and Best Wonder Pet.
- Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Please click here to view the race results.