In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Ready to train with your team?! LB Endurance is proud to present a training camp exclusively for members of the KPL ZenEvo Competitive Team and KPL Podium Sports Team. We are preparing an amazing experience for you on 15-17 March 2019, all right here in Knoxville, TN.
The camp is designed to help you kick off your 2019 training while also giving you a chance to train with and get to know your teammates. For those that plan to attend the RTMC Winter Training Camp, you will notice some similarities in the itinerary, but be assured that the sessions will be tailored to the athletes present, and we are carefully designing the sessions to be unique to your competitive team. There will be a strong emphasis on building team rapport and camaraderie in all that we do, along with ensuring that you are each challenged based on your ability and interest. The survey feedback was critical to ensuring this camp experience benefits your team in every way possible.
This camp is priced to cover all three days. The price includes two dinners, one lunch and all the snacks, recovery products, sports nutrition and hydration you'll need for every activity. However, you may register for sessions a la carte.
For Saturday's bike session, you are encouraged to bring your own bike and indoor trainer. We will have a limited supply of spin bikes that can be used instead, but the most benefit will occur if you ride the bike you intend to train and race this season. If you lack a trainer, we will assist finding one for you to use.
After registration, all participants will receive a camp guide with more detailed information about all activities and what to expect, including locations and directions, what to bring, and coach biographies. We still have a few points to finalize, but want to open registration with all that we know now. We will also send a Google form to collect any meal preferences.
This training camp is brought to you by LB Endurance, proud 2019 sponsor of the KPL Zen Evo sports teams.
Friday 01 March, 6:30 – 9:00 pm, Health First in Bearden
· Coached Strength Training session, led by Patrick Morris, Knoxville Performance Lab
· Q & A with Dr. Kevin Sprouse, Podium Sports Medicine, with a focus on "Recovery"
· Buffet style dinner, provided by Brown Bag or similar
Saturday 02 March, 7:00 am – 9:00 am, University of Tennessee Student Aquatic Center
· Coached Swim Session, focused on freestyle technique & triathlon skills, coached by Chris Pelant and Lana Burl, Tennessee Aquatics
· Post Swim Recovery Snacks
Saturday 02 March, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Provision Health & Wellness
· Educational Seminar, on “Training Zones”, led by William Norris of Bike 'N Tri
· Coached indoor Bike Trainer Session, focused on building strength and power, coached by Lana Burl, LB Endurance and Bill Beecher, Beecher Performance Coaching
· Lunch, provided by The Lunchbox or similar
· Snacks, water and sports nutrition throughout the day
· Educational Seminar, on “Everyday Nutrition”, led by Katie Dotson, Nutrition and Strength Coach, and Lana Burl
Saturday 03 March, 6:30 - 9:30 pm, Team Dinner and Team Building Activities, Location looks like Billy Lush Boards with dinner locally catered
Sunday 03 March, 9:30 am – 11:30 am, Location TBD (likely leaving from and returning to Sequoyah Hills or nearby)
· Optional endurance bike ride, led by Bill Beecher and team captains
Sunday 03 March, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, Sequoyah Hills
· Video gait analysis of run, led by Lana Burl
· Run session focused on practicing technique and building strength, led by Lana Burl, Bill Beecher and William Norris
· Snacks, water and sports nutrition for all activities
Registration will close at the end of Tuesday 12 March, 2019.
In the case of severe weather or other unforeseen conditions, activities may be rescheduled at a later date. Refunds may be available but are not guaranteed.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?