In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
“As much as we want to host our 4th Annual Pumpkin Run 5k live and in-person, we feel it necessary, out of an abundance of caution regarding public health and safety, to offer this year’s race as a virtual run anytime event.”
• Runners of all ages and abilities are encouraged to dress up in Halloween themed gear. Everyone loves seeing Darth Vader, Forrest Gump and Wonder Woman out for a run!
• Post your favorites on our facebook page or instagram with the hashtag #MCScotsMove or email email@example.com
• Run or walk the distance you sign up to do on your own—outdoors, indoors, the course of your choice—or choose our original courses on the Maryville College campus.
• We will not be able to mark the courses this year.
→ However, digital maps are available by clicking here: PUMPKIN RUN 5K via MAPMYRUN and FAMILY FRIENDLY 2 MILE via MAPMYRUN ←
The trail course, which meanders through the Maryville College Woods, starts and finishes near Crawford House/ Mountain Challenge.
• The stroller friendly 2 mile, 2-lap road course from Crawford House to House in the Woods and back, is geared towards walkers with little ones or anyone who prefers a shorter course option. (This option does NOT travel through the Maryville College Woods)
• Track your efforts on your preferred app or device.
• Send your time—a screen shot of your timing device or app to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll maintain a leader board throughout the 2-week race window (Saturday October 17 through November 1).
• Run it again and again if you want to compete against your own time or someone else's, or if you simply have so much fun that you can't stand it.
• Unfortunately there will be no post-race festivities this year, but we hope you will be excited to join us again next year for pumpkin painting, water and snacks, music, corn hole, the opportunity to try climbing the Alpine Tower, and prizes for the best Costumes and fastest overall male and fastest overall female at Mountain Challenge’s sweet backyard outdoor fitness area.
• Registration includes a high quality t-shirt.
• Adult (18+) registration is $15.00
• Maryville College student registration is $10.00 (email email@example.com for discount)
• Youth (5 -17) registration is $10.00.
• Children in strollers do NOT have to register. (No shirt will be provided)
• To ensure all those who register get a shirt, and to allow time for local printing, shirt pick up will be available after the event date.
• Shirt pickup will be held at Maryville College / Fayerweather Hall Room 218 / Maryville, TN 37804
Thursday, November 12th from 3:30 - 6:30 pm
Friday, November 13th from 2:00 - 6:00 pm
• All registered participants will be able to choose to either:
(1) pick up race shirt on Maryville College campus or
(2) choose shipping for an additional $5.00
• From Knoxville, take Pellissippi Parkway or Alcoa Highway toward McGee-Tyson airport. Pass the airport, bear left toward Maryville on Highway 35 (N. Hall Road) for 3 miles, then turn right onto 321 (Lamar Alexander Parkway). Turn left onto S. Court Street, then turn left into the Maryville College campus. Follow Circle Drive as it loops to the left, then you will see the 1876 Crawford House on your right. Plenty of parking is available just behind Crawford House in the gravel lots. Race begins and ends at Crawford House/ Mountain Challenge. Or just point your GPS device to latitude 35.749133, longitude -83.960869
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?