Events for this Race:
Registrant Entry Fee
Multi-Person Pricing for Registrant Entry Fee
1 Team (2 Registrants): $40.00 Race Fee + $3.00 SignUp Fee
2 Teams (4 Registrants): $80.00 Race Fee + $4.80 SignUp Fee
3 Teams (6 Registrants): $120.00 Race Fee + $7.20 SignUp Fee
4 Teams (8 Registrants): $160.00 Race Fee + $9.60 SignUp Fee
5 Teams (10 Registrants): $200.00 Race Fee + $12.00 SignUp Fee
Mulligan / Time Saver Token
Nashville, TN US 37212
A National Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 – Over 150 Races & Thousands of Smiles
A Cool Fundraiser & Birthday Party Idea
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Race Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DyObdiXJI&feature=youtu.be
A national D.I.T. (Do-It-Together) family-friendly race competition modeled after the TV show THE AMAZING RACE . For teams of two people (adults & kids grades K-12)... be it friends, family members, neighbors or co-workers. It's way more fun than a 5K! Recreation & competitive levels. The top 25 teams from each local race qualify for regional championship race and chance to win $1,500! Reserve your spot now as registration will close once 120 team limit is reached.
CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
RACE DESCRIPTION: Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people (adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) race against other teams around a one-mile cross country course completing a string of fun challenges speckled every 200 yards. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a task that requires teamwork, before proceeding to the next challenge station. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Recreation & Competitive Levels. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty- easy, intermediate and difficult - based on age and fitness level of the participants. Be aware that the competitive course consumes energies equivalent to a 5K race.
2. Registration info. Teams of two persons only: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten must be paired with an adult.
3. Teachers, military, police, fire & EMS receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
4. Fund Raising Programs. Groups & schools can receive $100-$120 payment for every 10 teams represented in the Race. Sign up through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
5. Awards & Advancement. Medals are presented to the winners of each of 4 race divisions, which are determined by grade of youngest team member ... Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9 and Grades 10-Adult teams. The top 25 finishers of each local competition qualify for Regional Championship Race and chance to win $1,500!
6. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning about partnership and exhibitor booth opportunities.
Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", this rain or shine event pits teams of two against other teams in a series of up to eight fun-filled challenges spread across a one-mile cross-country course. Clue cards at each station instructs the teams to complete a task (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. Challenge stations include varying degrees of difficulty, based on age of participant. How well you work as a team is the most essential ingredient to winning the race. The team that reaches the finish line with the fastest overall time wins.
Contestants should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun! Teams can choose a recreation pace (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or a competitive pace (those who prefer to run and are physically active.
Teams consist of two participants: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult. Active duty, reserves and retired - military, law enforcement and fire ( including spouses) – receive a 50% discount off team entry fee. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free and take photos for the scrapbook.
The Great Amazing Race series supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY family initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be a good ROLE MODEL by participating in three daily home activities that have the power to improve their student’s academic performance and quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy.