Additional race information can be found at https://www.clinchvalleytrailalliance.org/hawduro.
Oak Ridge, TN US 37830
Clinch Valley Trail Alliance is stoked to announce that we will be hosting our second annual enduro style party/race at Haw Ridge on Sunday, May 5th, 2024!
The race will have a novice (Enduro-curious) class and an open (Enduro-licious) class. The Enduro-licious class will feature 6 stages that cover all major areas of Haw Ridge via the park’s most challenging trails. The Enduro-curious class will be a shortened 3 stage version focusing on the most popular, intermediate level trails in the park. The enduro-curious class is an awesome way to get introduced to the enduro racing format.
Each stage will have a dedicated, untimed climb route and a timed descent. The timed portions are mainly downhill, but will be of varying length, steepness, and difficulty.
All proceeds from the race will go directly towards trail building and maintenance of Haw Ridge and the other trail systems in Anderson and Roane County.
There will be primitive camping onsite for racers on Saturday, May 4th to get the party started early. And this year the race is Sunday so more folks can join us for the fun and give racers more opportunity to pre-ride on Saturday.
Time and Location
- Sunday, May 5, 2024 - Haw Ridge Park, CVTA HQ, 299 Old Edgemoor Rd, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
- Enduro-licious racers will start at 9 AM EST
- Enduro-curious racers will start at 11 AM EST
- Awards will take place as soon as the last racer finishes their last stage.
- Cut-off time is 1:30 PM EST for all categories
- Registration is limited to 100 racers
- Regular registration price: $75
- $10 late fee April 27th through May 3rd - no guarantee of t-shirt after April 19th, 2024
- Registration cut off at midnight on May 3, 2024
- There will be no race day registration
Enduro-licious - all 6 stages
Youth (Under 16)
Enduro-curious - stages 1-3 only
Youth (Under 16)
- Pro - Professional Dirt lover
- Cat 1 - You’re very intimate with Dirt
- Intermediate - You’ve dabbled in Dirt
- Beginner - You’ve only been to first base with Dirt
- Course map can be found on the CVTA website here and on social media.
- Videos of all stages will also be found on the CVTA Facebook page and in the Hawduro FB event at least one month before the event. Check back here for updates!
- Stages must be completed in order. Racers will be released to the first climb in a mass start, but each stage will have a staggered start for timing and rider safety.
- 8:00 AM EST - Registration opens
- 8:45 AM EST - Enduro-licious racer meeting - mandatory
- 9:00 AM EST - Enduro-licious start
- 10:45 AM EST - Enduro-curious racer meeting - mandatory
- 11:00 AM EST - Enduro-curious start
- 1:30 PM EST - Cut-off time for riders to complete their last stage
Awards will be announced and presented after the last rider completes their last stage or no later than 2 PM EST.
Severe Weather Policy
Unless otherwise posted, the event will be held. Racer safety is the highest priority. If there is a delay or cancellation, racers are responsible for checking information as posted by Clinch Valley Trail Alliance (CVTA). The information will be posted on CVTA’s Trailforks event, social media (Instagram & Facebook), and by email up to 72 hours before the start of the race.
There will be no registration refunds once the registration is processed.
For more information contact the race director at email@example.com