Rules and Results:
1. You will be manually submitting your results on our website.
2. We encourage you to log your miles daily to stay committed, track your progress on the course map and to unlock special surprises along the way.
3. If you skip a day or two logging...no worries...you can add in past dates when you get back to it.
4. We are on the honor system. We are not your momma or your 2nd grade teacher, we don't plan on checking over your shoulder. We are all adults here and we expect you will do the right thing and be honest with yourself about your mileage.
5. You will be interacting with our website daily. We encourage you to bookmark the website OR save it to your home screen on your phone.
6. From our website you can click on the Edit Registration Tab to change your personal information, change your mileage goal, edit your shirt size, create a team, join a team. All those items are right at your finger tips and we are here to help you if you get stuck!
7. Gather your friends and family and Take the Lake Together. You will each log your miles individually but you will be able to see you progress as a team.
*The results link will go live on Monday 8/23/2021 at 12:01am.
1. Click on the Results Tab on top our webpage. (Remember book mark or add to your home screen)
2. Click Submit Virtual Results
3. Confirm your name and then Click Submit Virtual Result
*On the first day of submitting your results you will need to submit your goal. You can change your goal at any time!
4. Enter Date and Distance.
5. On the results page you may click on a participant name to see mileage log, progress track and location on the virtual map. Share this with friends, family and on your social media so everyone knows where you are on your journey. #takethelake
6. From the Team Tab on the webpage you will be able to view your Team progress