Additional race information can be found at http://www.daisy5k.com/.
Austin, TX US 78703
Kick off your Memorial Day weekend with the 40th running of Austin’s oldest 5k! The Daisy 5k will held at Camp Mabry. Strollers are welcome at the race. Pets are not permitted on Camp Mabry grounds.
Net proceeds of the Daisy 5k will benefit Marathon Kids.
There will be three races at this year's event! In addition to our signature 5k race and last year's Kids Mile, we’re introducing the Daisy Dash! It’s one loop around Camp Mabry’s military precision 1-mile track with an official chip time. There aren’t many timed mile races in town so this will be a unique event to test your speed!
Does one mile sound too short? Run both the Daisy 5k and the Daisy Dash Mile to complete the Daisy Challenge.
Combo Discount - Price for Daisy Dash Mile is only $10 when you register for 5K and Daisy Dash Mile in the same transaction. Combo registrations only receive one (1) tshirt.
We’ve added a new competitive element to the Daisy 5k--a cross country style Team Challenge! The Daisy 5k was originally an all women’s race, and we wanted to keep that spirit alive by having a coed competition. Participation in the team challenge is optional, but why not grab some friends and join the fun?
- Team must have at least 5 and no more than 7 members
- Each team must have at least 2 male and 2 female members
During registration, you will have the option to create a team or join an existing team.
Creating a team
- Choose your division: Open or Masters. To qualify as a Masters team, all team members must be at least 40 years old.
- Choose your team name: The first team member to register chooses the team name and has the option of setting a password. Any participant will be able to join a team that does not have a password.
- Recruit your team: Give your friends the team name (and password, if you have one) so they can join you!
Join an existing team
- During registration, search for your team’s name and enter the password if there is one.
- Points are awarded to the individual runners of eligible teams, equal to the position in which they cross the finish line (first place gets 1 point, second place gets 2 points, etc.)
- The team score is the point total from the team’s top 2 male members, top 2 female members, and the next fastest finisher (either male or female).
- The team with the lowest score wins!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.