In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Dallas Running Club is excited to return to live racing and to honor the club's founder Tal Morrison. Live races will look different for the 2021 year, but we will finally be able to race together. Due to Dallas COVID protocols race registration is limited to 300 participants. There will be no Race Day Registration. All participants will receive the COVID protocols as approved by the Dallas Parks and Recreations. We hope all runners will observe and respect the protocols as DRC wants to ensure all participants enjoy the race.
This is a trail run at Norbuck Park, it is not a paved race route
WHEN: Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 8:00a.m.
WHERE: Norbuck Park, 200 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218
DRC will also be recognizing this year's Tal Morrison Scholarship recipients.
If you have any of these symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. There will be future DRC events when you feel better, so please put yours and others safety first.:
• Fever (temperature of 100°F / 38°C, or greater), or
• Cough, or
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of Taste or Smell
• Body Aches or Chills
Coronavirus Guidance: Social Distancing to Limit Transmission at DRC Events
1. Please consider bringing only individuals that are participating in the event.
2. Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet) between persons whenever practical. When not practical you should wear a mask.
3. Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
4. Do not congregate in areas where people socialize. Do what needs to be done & then leave the area.
5. Bring your own water bottle/hydration pack and snacks
6. While waiting at a water station maintain social distance
7. When attending DRC Merchandise tent maintain a social distance and wear a mask.
8. Start Line, masks must be worn until a safe distance is reached on the course.
9. Finish Line, masks should be worn until social distancing is possible
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.