In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.6packtrail.com.
When life gives lemons we make lemonade...to go! Join us on Saturday, March 20, 2021 for our first 6-pack trail ride To Go edition of 2021! Just like our regular tours you will get a 6-pack of brews, two of each from Community, Pegasus City and Peticolas Brewing. In addition you will get a 12 inch signature pizza from Steam Theory Brewing, a 6-pack trail nap sack and a do it yourself bike riding adventure.
How does it work? Simple, you will check in with us at Steam Theory Brewing at Trinity Groves between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. We will get you all set up with your nap sack, bib and map to the breweries. And once your checked in, you are free to start your ride. You can go to the breweries in any order to pick up your brews. Pedal as fast or as slow as you would like, follow our map or create your own adventure. Stop along the way and enjoy one of those beers or pack them all up and save them for later. Again, this is up to you!
Once you have your brews, simply pedal back to Steam Theory where they will have your pizza to go hot and ready for you. Now, you can stash your brews and pizza in the car and then come back and enjoy the patio, order more food and or more brews or you can take it all home and devour it, completely up to you!
Now there are a few rules to follow and our top 10 are:
1. You cannot consume your beers to go at Steam Theory (but you can buy some of their brews and enjoy them)!
2. You cannot consume your Community or Peticolas brews on the Pegasus City patio (but you can drink their brews)!
3. You must check in between the hours of 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, after that you have missed your chance
4. You must pick up your beers from the breweries by 4:00 PM
5. You must pick up your Steam Theory pizza by 5:00 PM
6. Please social distance yourself and wear a mask where required
7. This is a rain or shine event, there are no refunds, once you are registered, you are registered...if it is raining or there is bad weather you can drive your car to the breweries
8. There will not be Beer Guides on this ride so you are responsible for your own bike maintenance
9. Just like our regular 6-pack tour rides, it is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike)
10. You can purchase additional beer or merchandise from each of the breweries and of course, you must be 21 or older to participate
By participating in this event you are supporting five locally owned small businesses all trying their best to survive during Covid times! Thank you for your support and if you have questions reach out to us!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.