In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.bemyvalentinerun.com.
10th Annual Be My Valentine 5K Run/Walk: Virtual Edition
Due to the ongoing situation we are all experiencing we can no longer gather to celebrate running, but would still like to keep in touch with you all thru a virtual run. Here our options: Run our 5K Run/Walk and share with us your photo & time (NO awards, just finisher medals). If you want to dress-up, please send us your photo (include the bib number) and we will choose the best COSTUME for a special award. We’ll mail your race kit at NO extra cost.
This Year We Are Giving Hoodies To Celebrate Our 10th Year Anniversary.
We’ll Mail Your Race Kit At NO Extra Cost.
How Our Virtual Run Works.
• Our official day starts on February 1st, 2021, and our last day to run and to submit your time is March 1st, 2021
• Run solo or with your family, remember we are in this together and we need to keep our distance with other runners.
• Find your favorite place to run and enjoy your race, it can be your block, a park or just a place you feel comfortable running. If you don't have a garmin to measure the 5K, download STRAVA on your phone.
• Once you have completed your race, click HERE and submit your results and photos. Submitting results is optional, we don't have age group awards only finisher medals.
• Take photos with your finisher medal/ hoodie/route and share your experince with us by posting it in our social media: Facebook | Instagram
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.